Great Western Hotel, Abergavenny
Free sausage and chip supper for those attending the Open Mic performances!
Friday, August 3rd, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Today's Christmas Cracker
Merry Quizmas : Are you a money mastermind?
A good knowledge of the financial world can help you make the most of your money - maximising returns and minimising tax. However, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the complex and changing industry - which is where a good financial adviser can help. So if you want to discuss any of the topics in our quiz please call Beacon IFA on 01495 713900 to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation.
1. Who said this? 'Pennies don’t fall from heaven, they have to be earned here on earth' A. Margaret Thatcher/ B. Winston Churchill /C. Tony Blair
2. How much can an individual save in an ISA each year? A. £10,000 /B. £20,000 / C. £50,000
3. What is the current state pension age for a woman in the UK? A. 60/ B. 67 /C. 65
4. If you invest money in shares in this tax year, what is the maximum amount of dividends that the UK government allows you to earn without paying taxes? A. £2,000/ B. £5,000 /C. £7,000
5. What is the inheritance tax nil-rate band - the amount an individual can pass to family members without being liable for tax? A. 90,000 /B. £250,000/ C. £325,000